Legacy of Life (Give the gift of life)
Planned giving is a visionary act of generosity that ensures your support for cardiac health continues to make waves long into the future.
By incorporating C.O.A.C.H. Kelowna into your financial or estate planning, you are investing in the longevity and sustainability of programs that educate, support, and empower individuals at risk of cardiovascular diseases. This forward-thinking approach to giving allows you to leave a legacy of care, commitment, and proactive health management for future generations, crafting a narrative of hope, support, and life-saving education that will resonate through time.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Decide on the type of gift you'd prefer to give. You can opt for a residual gift, which allocates a percentage of your estate or other assets to C.O.A.C.H. Kelowna after all other commitments (and debts) have been settled. Alternatively, you may decide to specify a fixed sum of money to gift.
2. Seek expert advice. Although designating a gift in your Will is generally a straightforward process, we encourage consulting a lawyer when possible. It's also wise to engage with a financial planner for comprehensive planning.
3. Whether you are preparing your first will or updating an existing one, here is the information you’ll need:
- Our Legal Name:
- Our charitable registration number:
- Our address:
- Our suggested wording for a residual gift:
- Our suggested wording for a specific gift:
4. Let Us Know! We want to thank you publicly, your generous donation helps many people.